Choosing the right furniture removal company can be tricky. The furniture move is already stressful enough and not using the right company can be costly.
Ask your removal companies these questions:
- Do you come out to quote on the job?
- How do you quote for the jobs?
- How many trucks and people are on offer?
- Do you have storage space in case I require items to be stored?
- What insurances do you offer?
- Are you insurances up to date?
- Is there any other insurances you offer to protect for damage to specific items?
- Are you an accredited removal company with the Australian Furniture Removers Association (AFRA)?
- Do you offer packing and unpacking services?
- Are your staff trained in furniture moving?
The more questions you ask the better it will be for your.