Some Packing Tips from Leisure Coast Removals
Packing can be a frustrating and stressful process. The key to getting it right is about planning earlier. As part of your plan, you will want to collect as many boxes as possible and start about 4 weeks out from your moving date.
Here are some quick tips for packing.
- Use newspaper rather than bubble wrap
- Have different size boxes
- Make sure you are able to pick up the boxes
- Label anything boxes that are fragile
- To make the move easier, label the boxes with the room name so your removalists can move it to the correct room
- Any items for storage should also have a clear label
- Use quality material
For more information on moving and packing, contact us today.